No products in the cart.
- 100 percent natural live brine shrimp eggs
- Ready to hatch cysts from great salt lake for fish fry and marine invertebrates
- Used for both marine and freshwater aquarium
- Invert fish food, breeders lifeline, fish baby/fry food required while breeding
- Suitable for saltwater or freshwater aquariums
- Applicable on dry or wet surfaces, or under water!
- Ideal for adhering decorations, plants, coral, and more
- Completely safe for any of your aquarium inhabitants
- This package contains 2 individual 4 gram tubes
- Aquarium fish food
- Maintains colour and shape of tropical fishes
- Ingredients : fish and fish derivatives, vegetable protein extract, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, molluses and rustaceans, yeast, minerals, algae, oils and fats
- Tropical Micro Pellets – Multi-colored, granulated pellets providing superior nutrition for tetras, barbs and other small-mouthed tropical fish
- Our unique “Micro Coating” eliminates nutrition loss and water clouding
- The premium-select marine & vegetable protein mix is ideal for small tropical fish who require larger energy reserves
- A balance of Krill and Spirulina offers vivid coloration
- This precisely colored granule improves underwater visibility thereby resulting in more rapid acceptance with less uneaten food
- A softer texture that’s ideally suited for most smaller community tank fishes
- A daily diet containing special color enhancers designed to bring out your pet’s natural beauty while helping them develop desirable form
- Includes the highest grade of carotenoid available today, offering superior color enhancement while helping your pet retain their natural beauty year round. Can also help restore vivid coloration to washed out specimens
- High quality natural proteins in an easily digestible form, offer improved growth through efficient nutrient utilization
Contains uniquely blended nutrients, including stabilized vitamin C, which support immune system health
- The API ammonia test kit measures ammonia to help prevent fish loss
- The API ammonia test kit is a mercury-free, salicylate test for fresh and saltwater fish, and levels ammonia levels from 0 to 8 ppm
- Ammonia test kit, API ammonia test kit, API test kit
- AF Bio Sand is a natural white sand derived from the highest quality deposits
- It is free of any contaminants and its calcium carbonate content helps to stabilize water chemistry
- Significantly accelerates the maturation process of an aquarium, and allows faster livestock addition in a newly set up tank
- The extremely easy usage allows instant preparation of sand for use in the aquarium
- Will also work perfectly in mature tanks as a substrate supplement
- WOUND HEAL:
Aloe Vera is the active ingredient acts as a natural wound healer and greater immune stimulant, reduces fish stress. Contains natural antibacterial compound.
Stress Heal acts as life savor by protecting the fish from ammonia build up, and infectious diseases. Suitable to use during Transport, acclimatization, and water exchange.
Contains active De-chlorinator and heavy metal binder. Quickly removes chlorine in tap water and binds toxic compounds. Reduces ammonia toxicity in water.
- SLIME COAT:
The synthetic slime coat compounds bind with the skin of the fish and make the protective layer as natural slime coat and rapidly reduce the stress and mortality.
10 ml / 100 liter —> during transport: 1 ml / 5 liter.
- WOUND HEAL: