Dancing Style Bonsai Driftwood Tree S Size (23Lx30Hx20W)CM
₹6,478.00 (incl. GST)
- Natural Fish Tank Decoration – This bonsai driftwood tree is made from genuine driftwood and Handcrafted into small landscape pieces perfect for organic tank layouts.
- Helps Balance pH Levels – Driftwood bonsai trees contains tannic acid which helps soften and condition the water for healthy, natural balance ideal for fishes & Shrimps.
- Create a Stunning Theme – Safe for fish, shrimp, and turtles, combine our wood with rocks, moss, water and air plants to create beautiful aquarium, terrariums, mini landscapes and fairy gardens!
- Easy Care and Maintenance – Before placing this fish tank tree into your aquarium, Follow the pre-treatment steps which is provided in product description to avoid algae or fungal spores.
- Due to Mother nature – each tree or branch is unique in shape & color.
Dancing Style Bonsai Driftwood Tree S Size (23x30x20)
Bonsai Driftwood trees are handcrafted by skilled artists. Created from treated driftwood native to South East Asia, then sculpted and treated driftwood make a beautiful accessory for Aqua scaping, terrariums and Paludarium. These unique decorations elevate regular fish/shrimps/plants tanks, making them more than just homes for your fish/shrimps. The tanks become statement pieces; beautiful miniaturized underwater forests to add an ethereal touch to your home. Fish tanks and terrariums are attention-grabbing items – why not make these objects as beautiful as possible? Each Bonsai driftwood is unique, designed to last underwater and a great starting point to begin creating fairytale Aqua Scapes.
Note* :- Natural wood branches vary due to Mother nature – each branch is unique. The actual product you received may different from pictures shown.
- Natural Bonsai Driftwood Tree
- Small Fish Tank and Aquarium Decor
- Contains Water Softening Tannic Acid
- Helps Condition and Balance pH Levels
- 100% Real Wood (No Chemicals)
- Handcrafted Artistry
- Easy to Setup and Maintain
- Safe for Shrimp and Fish
Bonsai Tree Driftwood – For Planted Aquarium Aquascaping
- Wash and clean the driftwood with brush
- Boil it in hot water for about 2-3 hours to release the tannin, until the water color do not change, Repeat the steps if needed
- Soak it into normal temperature water, for about 7 days
- Take it out and wash the driftwood
- Soak it into potassium hypertonic acid solution for 20 minutes and take it out and wash it in clean water
- After above process, you can put the driftwood aside for 2 days with some water on it. After that, you can take it out and wash it again, then you can use it in the tank decoration.
Premium, all-natural bonsai driftwood fish tank decor and create a beautiful, dynamic area for your fish, shrimp, or water garden.
Create a stunning, all-natural look inside your fish tank or aquarium with an organic bonsai driftwood tree that captures the beautify of nature.
- The pre-treatment process is for reference only. Please preprocess according to the actual situation. Besides, better to decoration your fish tank with the driftwood, First landscaping, then put the fish into the fish tank.
- Our products come with accurate size & shape, but as this is a handmade item so please allow 1-2 cm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.