No products in the cart.
Aquarium Hard Scape Black Slim Wood – Small size 1 pc
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹700.00 (incl. GST)
Black Slim Wood – Small
- The wildest wood of your aquascaping dreams.
- Black Slim wood is the newest addition of hardscape to our collection of aquascaping woods and stones. The key difference between this and your traditional common Black wood is the black coloration, giving it a unique and wild look beyond your average aquascaping driftwood. Mix it up with some change from your everyday driftwood by adding some rarely found Black Forest wood to your aquarium.
- Driftwood can leech tannins which can cause a slight yellow or brown tint to your water. This is natural and the effects will reduce over time. Boiling the wood prior to use can decrease the tannins leeching.
- Black Forest wood is buoyant and can float upon initial use. It is recommended to soak the wood before adding it to your aquarium.
- Small pieces range from 4-10 inches in size