Aquarium Banyan Bonsai Tree Size M (32Lx32Hx14W)CM
₹7,983.00 (incl. GST)
- This Banyan Bonsai Tree is Natural Fish Tank Decoration & Due to Mother nature – Each tree is unique in shape but good for all planted or freshwater tank layouts.
- This bonsai tree is made from genuine driftwood and Handcrafted into small landscape pieces.
- It Helps Balance pH Levels – Driftwood bonsai trees contain tannic acid which helps soften and condition the water for a healthy, natural balance ideal for fishes & Shrimp.
- Create a Stunning Theme – Safe for fish, shrimp, and turtles, combine our wood with rocks, moss, water, and air plants to create beautiful aquariums, terrariums, mini landscapes, and fairy gardens!
- Easy Care and Maintenance – Before placing this fish tank tree into your aquarium, Follow the pre-treatment steps provided in the product description to avoid algae or fungal spores.
Aquarium Banyan Bonsai Tree Size M (32x32x14)
Natural wood branches vary due to Mother nature – each branch is unique
The actual product you received may different from pictures shown.
- Natural Bonsai Driftwood Tree
- Small Fish Tank and Aquarium Decor
- Contains Water Softening Tannic Acid
- Helps Condition and Balance pH Levels
- 100% Real Wood (No Chemicals)
- Handcrafted Artistry
- Easy to Setup and Maintain
- Safe for Shrimp and Fish
You should do the following treatment Before placement
- wash and clean the driftwood with brush
- Boil it in hot water for about 2-3 hours to release the tannin, until the water color do not change, Repeat the steps if needed
- Soak it into normal temperature water, for about 7 days
- Take it out and wash the driftwood
- soak it into potassium hypertonic acid solution for 20 minutes and take it out and wash it in clean water
- After above process, you can put the driftwood aside for 2 days with some water on it. After that, you can take it out and wash it again, then you can use it in the tank decoration.
The pre-treatment process is for reference only. Please preprocess according to the actual situation. Besides, better to decoration your fish tank with the driftwood, First landscaping, then put the fish into the fish tank.