No products in the cart.
Aquaforest Starter Pack
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹11,900.00 (incl. GST)
- Reef Salt 8kg + Life Bio Fil 1200ml + Bio S 50ml + Phosphate Minus 1000ml + Fish V 50ml + Carbon 1000ml + 1 TestPro Nitrate + 1 TestPro Alkalinity + Component ABC 3×200ml + KH Plus 200ml
- A professional set for setting up a new seawater aquarium
- If setting up a bigger aquarium, just buy the needed amount of Reef Salt separately, the rest of the set will still fit perfectly the new tank
- The rest of the products are designed to provide a quick biological stabilization of the tank
Aquaforest Starter Pack
Starter Pack Contents
- Reef Salt 8 kg (17.6 lb)
- Life Bio Fil 1200 ml (40.57 fl. oz.)
- Bio S 50 ml (1.7 fl. oz.)
- Phosphate Minus 1000 ml (35.19 fl. oz.)
- Fish V 50 ml (1.7 fl. oz.)
- Carbon 1000 ml (35.19 fl. oz.)
- TestPro Nitrate 1 set up to 40 tests
- TestPro Alkalinity 1 set up to 100 tests
- Component ABC 3×200 ml (3×6.76 fl. oz.)
- KH Plus 200 ml (6.76 fl. oz.)
A set of professional products meant for setting up a new aquarium. Products were chosen to provide easy and hassle-free seawater aquarium set-up. The amount of Reef Salt included in the set, allows salting for 250 l (66 US gal) of aquarium water. If setting up a bigger aquarium, just buy the needed amount of Reef Salt separately, the rest of the set will still fit perfectly the new tank. The rest of the products are designed to provide a quick biological stabilization of the tank. The latest technology of AF Starter Pack compounds significantly shortens the time for the maturing of the aquarium.
A fully synthetic marine salt created for cultured corals. Its formula is designed to create the best conditions for marine life.
Life Bio Fil
Is a natural biological filter media. Due to carefully selected bacterial strains it initiates the nitrification process almost immediately. Life Bio Fil should be placed in the sump with good water flow.
Contains specially selected bacterial strains that create a perfect environment for the cultivation of Nitrospirae and Nitrobacteraceae bacteria which are responsible for the nitrogen cycle.
A medium designed for fluidization filters. It adsorbs phosphate and silicates from seawater aquariums.
A multivitamin designed for all ornamental fish, both marine and freshwater. Fish V contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K3 and biotin, alanine, choline, cysteine, glutamine, leucine, lysine, serine and tyrosine.
High quality activated granular carbon. Unlike other, phosphoric acid activated media available on the market. This Carbon is activated by steam, so it doesn’t contain any phosphate.
Nitrate levels in reef aquariums should be 2-5 mg/l (ppm). This test kit contains enough reagents to perform 40 tests of nitrate concentration.
Test Kit contains enough reagents to perform between. 78-100 separate alkalinity tests within 6.5-8.5 dKH range.
Are designed for supplementing minor microelements deficiencies.
Solution for raising carbonate hardness in marine aquariums.