API High Range Ph Test Kit
- Contains one (1) API HIGH RANGE PH TEST KIT 160-Test Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Water Test Kit, including 1 bottle of testing solution, 1 color card and 1 glass test tube with cap
- Helps monitor pH and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish and cause fish loss
- Accurately reads pH range 7.4 – 8.8, ideal for Goldfish, Marine, and African Cichlids.
- Because different geographies have different tap water conditions, and different fish need different pH levels to be healthy, API helps measure pH levels & detect pH fluctuation caused by fish waste, uneaten food and addition of tap water.
- Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
API HIGH RANGE pH TEST KIT may be used in fresh or saltwater aquariums to measure pH levels in the range of 7.4-8.8. Unbalanced pH levels, resulting from fish waste and the build-up of natural acids, are unhealthy for fish. Use kit to measure and correct pH levels for a healthy African cichlid, marine, or goldfish aquarium. Kit comes with one high range pH test solution bottle, one instructional booklet, two color cards, and one capped glass test tube. With API Aquarium products, it’s easy to keep a beautiful saltwater, freshwater or reef aquarium. For over 50 years, API has been creating innovative, research-driven solutions that make it easier to care for your fish and aquarium. API Aquarium Treatment Supplies are designed to work in conjunction with each other to provide best results to control algae, promote healthy bacterial growth and help control and cure fish diseases and conditions such as ich and fin rot. They work to provide a safe, hospitable environment for fish such as tropical community fish, cichlids, goldfish and more. With API, you can spend more time admiring your fish, and less time scrubbing your tank. Make sure to use all products as directed in order to ensure the best results.