- Easy and accurate saltwater test solutions for pH, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate
- Lets you monitor and maintain your saltwater aquarium
- Test critical water parameters at an economical price
- Ensure the good health of your fish
- Aquaforest TestPro Ca is designed to quickly measure the calcium content in the marine aquariums, freshwater aquariums
- ponds or water reservoirs n order to ensure the proper functioning of the marine aquarium calcium levels should be maintained in the range 380-460 mg/l (ppm).
- The set contains enough reagents to perform 55-65 determinations of calcium levels
- Aquaforest TestPro Magnesium is designed to quickly measure the concentration of Magnesium (Mg) in marine water
- Magnesium plays an important role in many biological processes, e.g. takes part in the construction of hard coral’s calcium carbonate skeleton
- Mg levels should be analysed regularly, together with other critical water parameters like Calcium and Alkalinity
- The concentration of Magnesium in natural seawater is between 1260-1460 mg/l (ppm)
- Test Kit contains sufficient reagents to perform approx. 55-60 separate tests within that range
- Aquaforest TestPro KH is designed to quickly measure carbonate hardness in the marine aquariums.
- In order to ensure the proper functioning of the marine aquarium, alkalinity should vary between 6.5-7.5 dKH for Ultra Low Nutrient Systems (ULNS).
- Higher values are permissible for aquariums with higher nutrients.
- The set contains enough reagents to perform 78-100 determinations of carbonate hardness.
- Reef Salt 8kg + Life Bio Fil 1200ml + Bio S 50ml + Phosphate Minus 1000ml + Fish V 50ml + Carbon 1000ml + 1 TestPro Nitrate + 1 TestPro Alkalinity + Component ABC 3×200ml + KH Plus 200ml
- A professional set for setting up a new seawater aquarium
- If setting up a bigger aquarium, just buy the needed amount of Reef Salt separately, the rest of the set will still fit perfectly the new tank
- The rest of the products are designed to provide a quick biological stabilization of the tank
- AF Phosphate TestPro is designed for quick measurement of phosphate ions in a marine aquarium
- Phosphate is a breeding ground for the growth of undesired algae, so it is very important to constantly monitor its concentration in marine tanks
- In addition, a high concentration of phosphate may be harmful to corals
- Phosphate levels in the marine aquarium should not exceed 0.02 mg/l (ppm)
- This Test Kit contains sufficient reagents to perform 40 tests of phosphate concentration
- AF Nitrate TestPro is designed for quick measurement of nitrate ions in marine aquariums
- Nitrate in water is the end result of biological filtration
- High concentrations of nitrate cause the growth of undesirable algae
- Nitrate levels in reef aquariums should be 2-5 mg/l (ppm)
- This test kit contains sufficient reagents to perform 40 tests of nitrate concentration