- Easy and accurate saltwater test solutions for pH, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate
- Lets you monitor and maintain your saltwater aquarium
- Test critical water parameters at an economical price
- Ensure the good health of your fish
- Contains one (1) API REEF MASTER TEST KIT Reef Aquarium Water Test Kit 1-Count, including 7 bottle of testing solution, 2 color cards and 4 glass test tubes with cap
- Measures levels of calcium, carbonate, water hardness and phosphate
- Helps prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish and cause fish loss
- Designed for use in reef aquariums only
- Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
- Reef Salt 8kg + Life Bio Fil 1200ml + Bio S 50ml + Phosphate Minus 1000ml + Fish V 50ml + Carbon 1000ml + 1 TestPro Nitrate + 1 TestPro Alkalinity + Component ABC 3×200ml + KH Plus 200ml
- A professional set for setting up a new seawater aquarium
- If setting up a bigger aquarium, just buy the needed amount of Reef Salt separately, the rest of the set will still fit perfectly the new tank
- The rest of the products are designed to provide a quick biological stabilization of the tank
- AF Nitrate TestPro is designed for quick measurement of nitrate ions in marine aquariums
- Nitrate in water is the end result of biological filtration
- High concentrations of nitrate cause the growth of undesirable algae
- Nitrate levels in reef aquariums should be 2-5 mg/l (ppm)
- This test kit contains sufficient reagents to perform 40 tests of nitrate concentration
- Aquaforest TestPro Ca is designed to quickly measure the calcium content in the marine aquariums, freshwater aquariums
- ponds or water reservoirs n order to ensure the proper functioning of the marine aquarium calcium levels should be maintained in the range 380-460 mg/l (ppm).
- The set contains enough reagents to perform 55-65 determinations of calcium levels
- Aquaforest TestPro KH is designed to quickly measure carbonate hardness in the marine aquariums.
- In order to ensure the proper functioning of the marine aquarium, alkalinity should vary between 6.5-7.5 dKH for Ultra Low Nutrient Systems (ULNS).
- Higher values are permissible for aquariums with higher nutrients.
- The set contains enough reagents to perform 78-100 determinations of carbonate hardness.