- ReSun SWH04 Hydrometer
- Dimension 85*110mm
- Color transparent
- Easy to read and with high accuracy to 0.001 specific gravity units
- Special design to gently introduce water into the bottom to avoid excess bubbles
- Accurate electronic control and clear LCD screen
- 5 different setting time with 1 to cycles per feeding to meet various needs
- Suitable for food pellet and flake
- Compact, efficient and durable
- The inlet float automatically adjusts itself to the water level and ensures an always clean water surface
- Flow rate can be adjusted
- Very compact dimensions
- Includes 2 transparent suction cups
- Red Sea Seawater Refractometer
- Seawater Refractometer
- Calibrated for seawater (NSW) at, 25oC/77oF the normal temperature range for reef aquariums (most standard refractometers are calibrated at 15C/59F )
- Easier to read higher resolution display focussed to the relevant range for reef aquariums of up to 40ppt Includes Integrated Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for accurate measurement at standard ambient temperature
- Battery operated automatic fish food timer and feeds two times or once a day
- Two drums provided 50g and 100g
- Easy to fix at corners and at the centre of the tank two easy fix nobs provided
- Quality product must need product and avoids fish being starving at the time our absence
- High- transparency tube body, you can see a clear feed quantity, so you know exactly how much you feed your corals or other fish, to avoid overfeeding.
- This ensures that your Tool and hands do not get wet when feeding your aquarium.
- Head adopts soft silicone material, does not hurt the corals, an improved super powerful suction head is easy to use.
- Arylic material, has long life and never easy broken as glass. Detachable, easy to clean.
- The length of the coral feeder is sufficient for deep aquariums or areas that are difficult to access.