- Perfect for Freshwater
- Perfect for Saltwater
- Liquid Bacterial Suspension for Quick Aquarium Maturation, Ammonia & Nitrite removal.
- Biologically degrades uneaten food, fish waste & all other nitrogen compounds
- Dosage :- 10ml / 100L
- WOUND HEAL:
Aloe Vera is the active ingredient acts as a natural wound healer and greater immune stimulant, reduces fish stress. Contains natural antibacterial compound.
Stress Heal acts as life savor by protecting the fish from ammonia build up, and infectious diseases. Suitable to use during Transport, acclimatization, and water exchange.
Contains active De-chlorinator and heavy metal binder. Quickly removes chlorine in tap water and binds toxic compounds. Reduces ammonia toxicity in water.
- SLIME COAT:
The synthetic slime coat compounds bind with the skin of the fish and make the protective layer as natural slime coat and rapidly reduce the stress and mortality.
10 ml / 100 liter —> during transport: 1 ml / 5 liter.
- WOUND HEAL:
- An agent for maintaining constant calcium levels and pH adjustment in reef aquariums
- In sea water, the constant value of calcium is essential for the proper development of corals and coralline algae
- The recommended level of calcium in reef aquaria is 380-460 mg/l (ppm)
- Dosage: Dissolve 50 g of Calcium in 1000 ml RODI water
- Dosage should be determined by water test results and corals daily consumption
- Quickly bonding, cement-based glue designed for connecting large elements of live or ceramic rock.
- It does not contain toxic compounds, which makes it perfectly safe for fish and invertebrates.
- How to use: mix small amount of glue with water until consistency gets homogeneous.
- Immediately start sticking the elements. Stone Fix is recommended to be used outside the tank.
- In case of necessity of using underwater, all circulatory and shunt pumps should be switched off.
- Aquaforest AF Rock Synthetic Ceramic is hand-made synthetic rock
- Compounds of similar composition to natural live rock
- Very light and easy to work with, rock can be cut, broke and easily joined using AF Stone Fix Easily
- The rock can be used as a filtration medium for aerobic and anaerobic bacteria
- Rock is free from harmful chemical compounds and toxins, it’s completely safe to use and increases the biological filtration volume & perfect for coralline algae
- Highly palatable staple food for marine fish
- High protein content and rich in vitamins
- Improves coloration and vitality
- Contains immunostimulants
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water
- An agent for raising magnesium levels in reef aquariums. Magnesium is essential for the proper development of corals
- Lowered magnesium level may cause inability to maintain proper calcium level and too low pH
- The recommended level of magnesium in reef aquaria is 1180-1460mg/l (ppm).
- Dosage: dissolve 10 g in 1000 ml RODI water. Dosage should be determined by your water test results and corals daily consumption
- Before applying Magnesium solution into the water, it is recommended to run a water test to check current water parameters
- ReSun SWH04 Hydrometer
- Dimension 85*110mm
- Color transparent
- Easy to read and with high accuracy to 0.001 specific gravity units
- Special design to gently introduce water into the bottom to avoid excess bubbles
- 10 packets, 30 oz
- A Miltipurpose General Remedy For Fresh Water & Salt Water Fishes
- Effective Againts A Wide Range Of Parasitic, Bacterial And Fungal Diseases
- This Broad Range Medication Can Be Used For Disease Prevention And Quarantine Purpose
- Perfect for coral breeding
- Create the best conditions for marine animals
- Micro & Macro elements contained in it fully meet the corals’ demand
- Proper growth and coloring
- It should be dissolved in prepared, demineralized water. The water temperature should be around 24 ° C (75 ° F)
- An agent for maintaining constant levels of minerals in reef aquariums
- Using Reef Mineral Salt is one of the most important elements during supplementation of calcium chloride and sodium bicarbonate (i.e. Balling Method)
- Lack of Reef Mineral Salt supplementation leads to dangerous minerals deficiency
- Long-term shortages of micro and macronutrients result with excessive slowdown of growth and invalid, pale colouration of corals
- Dosage: dissolve 25 g in 1000 ml RODI water. In order to maintain ionic balance, it is recommended to apply also: Calcium, KH Buffer and Magnesium, which doses should be established based on water tests and daily corals’ consumption. Solution of Reef Mineral Salt should be dosed with the same liquid-amounts as solutions of Calcium and KH Buffer
- A unique composition of specially selected probiotic bacterial strains designed to accelerate the decomposition of organic matter
- Decomposes toxic substances for fish and by releasing macro and micronutrients increases their availability
- Pro Bio S is especially recommended for large, demanding and heavily stocked tanks
- Bacteria present in Pro Bio S initiate the process of reducing harmful nitrates and phosphates, which are latter removed from the water by a protein skimmer
- Pro Bio S creates a natural biological filter, hindering the development of pathogenic microflora