No products in the cart.
₹2,105.00 (incl. GST)
- AF Bio Sand is a natural white sand derived from the highest quality deposits
- It is free of any contaminants and its calcium carbonate content helps to stabilize water chemistry
- Significantly accelerates the maturation process of an aquarium, and allows faster livestock addition in a newly set up tank
- The extremely easy usage allows instant preparation of sand for use in the aquarium
- Will also work perfectly in mature tanks as a substrate supplement
₹1,160.00 (incl. GST)
- A Multipurpose General Remedy For Fresh Water & Salt Water Fishes
- Effective Against A Wide Range Of Parasitic, Bacterial And Fungal Diseases
- This Broad Range Medication Can Be Used For Disease Prevention And Quarantine Purpose
₹320.00 (incl. GST)
- WOUND HEAL:
Aloe Vera is the active ingredient acts as a natural wound healer and greater immune stimulant, reduces fish stress. Contains natural antibacterial compound.
Stress Heal acts as life savor by protecting the fish from ammonia build up, and infectious diseases. Suitable to use during Transport, acclimatization, and water exchange.
Contains active De-chlorinator and heavy metal binder. Quickly removes chlorine in tap water and binds toxic compounds. Reduces ammonia toxicity in water.
- SLIME COAT:
The synthetic slime coat compounds bind with the skin of the fish and make the protective layer as natural slime coat and rapidly reduce the stress and mortality.
10 ml / 100 liter —> during transport: 1 ml / 5 liter.
- WOUND HEAL:
₹3,860.00 (incl. GST)
- Synthetic marine salt for aquariums with fish and less delicate corals and invertebrates.
- When setting up new aquariums it is recommended that the first animals are placed no sooner than 10-14 days after filling the aquarium.
- After dissolving the salt, freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately.
₹4,885.00 (incl. GST)
- Fully synthetic marine salt created for cultured corals.
- Its formula is designed to create the best conditions for marine animals.
- The micronutrients and macronutrients contained in the formula fulfil the demand of corals for proper growth and pigmentation.
- After dissolving the salt, freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately. When setting up new aquariums it is recommended that the first animals are placed no sooner than 10-14 days after filling the aquarium.
₹840.00 (incl. GST)
- An agent for maintaining constant calcium levels and pH adjustment in reef aquariums
- In sea water, the constant value of calcium is essential for the proper development of corals and coralline algae
- The recommended level of calcium in reef aquaria is 380-460 mg/l (ppm)
- Dosage: Dissolve 50 g of Calcium in 1000 ml RODI water
- Dosage should be determined by water test results and corals daily consumption
₹595.00 (incl. GST)
- Utilizing bio-technology we can provide your fish with a nutritional package that will have them looking like they just came off the reef
- You can expect those rich, brilliant colours you bought your marine fish
- Excellent for fish larger than 10 cm (4 inches) in length
- Becomes sponge-like in water thereby improving the acceptance by most marine fishes
₹1,150.00 (incl. GST)
- High quality granulated active carbon. Eliminates undesirable chemical compounds in marine and freshwater aquariums
- Carbon should be placed in flow filters in 100 ml for 100 l (27 US gal.) of water in marine aquarium or 200 l (54 US gal.)in freshwater aquarium.
- Recommended flow is maximum 500l/h through the media.
- The insert should be replaced every 4 weeks.
₹855.00 (incl. GST)
- An agent for maintaining constant carbonate hardness level in reef aquariums
- Accurate level of carbonate hardness is essential for stabilising pH levels
- Sudden drop of carbonates concentration in the tank may entirely stop the nitrification process
- Recommended level of KH in reef aquaria is 6,5-8,0 dKH
- Dosage: dissolve 80 g of KH Buffer in 1000 ml RODI water. Dosage should be determined by the water tests results and daily corals’ consumption
₹2,363.00 (incl. GST)
- Highest organic removal capacity
- Possesses enhanced capacity owing to its vast surface area; both spherical and macroreticular
- Helps control ammonia/nitrite/nitrate
- Color changes as it exhausts; easily regenerated
₹290.00 (incl. GST)
- Perfect for Freshwater
- Perfect for Saltwater
- Liquid Bacterial Suspension for Quick Aquarium Maturation, Ammonia & Nitrite removal.
- Biologically degrades uneaten food, fish waste & all other nitrogen compounds
- Dosage :- 10ml / 100L