No products in the cart.
- Suitable for saltwater or freshwater aquariums
- Applicable on dry or wet surfaces, or under water!
- Ideal for adhering decorations, plants, coral, and more
- Completely safe for any of your aquarium inhabitants
- This package contains 2 individual 4 gram tubes
- AF Bio Sand is a natural white sand derived from the highest quality deposits
- It is free of any contaminants and its calcium carbonate content helps to stabilize water chemistry
- Significantly accelerates the maturation process of an aquarium, and allows faster livestock addition in a newly set up tank
- The extremely easy usage allows instant preparation of sand for use in the aquarium
- Will also work perfectly in mature tanks as a substrate supplement
- WOUND HEAL:
Aloe Vera is the active ingredient acts as a natural wound healer and greater immune stimulant, reduces fish stress. Contains natural antibacterial compound.
Stress Heal acts as life savor by protecting the fish from ammonia build up, and infectious diseases. Suitable to use during Transport, acclimatization, and water exchange.
Contains active De-chlorinator and heavy metal binder. Quickly removes chlorine in tap water and binds toxic compounds. Reduces ammonia toxicity in water.
- SLIME COAT:
The synthetic slime coat compounds bind with the skin of the fish and make the protective layer as natural slime coat and rapidly reduce the stress and mortality.
10 ml / 100 liter —> during transport: 1 ml / 5 liter.
- WOUND HEAL:
- Accurate electronic control and clear LCD screen
- 5 different setting time with 1 to cycles per feeding to meet various needs
- Suitable for food pellet and flake
- Compact, efficient and durable
- NitraPhos Minus is a unique formula that aims to biologically remove nitrate, nitrite and phosphate from the aquarium
- It activates the metabolism in various types of bacteria, which are responsible for the management and removal of excess nutrients
- Thanks to the special composition of multiple forms of organic carbon, amino acids and vitamins, all biochemical changes occur without any issues and bacteria easily absorb compounds to convert them into biomass
- That biomass becomes a valuable food for corals while the excess and residues of it are removed from water by filter or skimmer
- NitraPhos Minus improves the overall condition of corals, provides better colouration and promotes their growth
- An agent for maintaining constant carbonate hardness level in reef aquariums
- Accurate level of carbonate hardness is essential for stabilising pH levels
- Sudden drop of carbonates concentration in the tank may entirely stop the nitrification process
- Recommended level of KH in reef aquaria is 6,5-8,0 dKH
- Dosage: dissolve 80 g of KH Buffer in 1000 ml RODI water. Dosage should be determined by the water tests results and daily corals’ consumption
- 10 packets, 30 oz
- A Miltipurpose General Remedy For Fresh Water & Salt Water Fishes
- Effective Againts A Wide Range Of Parasitic, Bacterial And Fungal Diseases
- This Broad Range Medication Can Be Used For Disease Prevention And Quarantine Purpose
- Fully synthetic marine salt created for cultured corals.
- Its formula is designed to create the best conditions for marine animals.
- The micronutrients and macronutrients contained in the formula fulfil the demand of corals for proper growth and pigmentation.
- After dissolving the salt, freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately. When setting up new aquariums it is recommended that the first animals are placed no sooner than 10-14 days after filling the aquarium.
- Highest organic removal capacity
- Possesses enhanced capacity owing to its vast surface area; both spherical and macroreticular
- Helps control ammonia/nitrite/nitrate
- Color changes as it exhausts; easily regenerated