- Aquaforest TestPro KH is designed to quickly measure carbonate hardness in the marine aquariums.
- In order to ensure the proper functioning of the marine aquarium, alkalinity should vary between 6.5-7.5 dKH for Ultra Low Nutrient Systems (ULNS).
- Higher values are permissible for aquariums with higher nutrients.
- The set contains enough reagents to perform 78-100 determinations of carbonate hardness.
- Reef Salt 8kg + Life Bio Fil 1200ml + Bio S 50ml + Phosphate Minus 1000ml + Fish V 50ml + Carbon 1000ml + 1 TestPro Nitrate + 1 TestPro Alkalinity + Component ABC 3×200ml + KH Plus 200ml
- A professional set for setting up a new seawater aquarium
- If setting up a bigger aquarium, just buy the needed amount of Reef Salt separately, the rest of the set will still fit perfectly the new tank
- The rest of the products are designed to provide a quick biological stabilization of the tank
- Red Sea Reef Mature Pro Kit is Complete biological maturation program for reef and marine aquariums
- Nitrification + Nitrate and Phosphate reduction
- Includes Nitro-Bac, Bacto-Start, NO3:PO4-X
- Helps establish thriving colonies of good bacteria
- Promotes the growth of coralline algae and other micro fauna
- Easy and accurate saltwater test solutions for pH, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate
- Lets you monitor and maintain your saltwater aquarium
- Test critical water parameters at an economical price
- Ensure the good health of your fish
- Aquaforest TestPro Magnesium is designed to quickly measure the concentration of Magnesium (Mg) in marine water
- Magnesium plays an important role in many biological processes, e.g. takes part in the construction of hard coral’s calcium carbonate skeleton
- Mg levels should be analysed regularly, together with other critical water parameters like Calcium and Alkalinity
- The concentration of Magnesium in natural seawater is between 1260-1460 mg/l (ppm)
- Test Kit contains sufficient reagents to perform approx. 55-60 separate tests within that range
- Aquaforest TestPro Ca is designed to quickly measure the calcium content in the marine aquariums, freshwater aquariums
- ponds or water reservoirs n order to ensure the proper functioning of the marine aquarium calcium levels should be maintained in the range 380-460 mg/l (ppm).
- The set contains enough reagents to perform 55-65 determinations of calcium levels
- Red Sea Reef Colors Pro Multi Test Kit
- Its includes advanced tests for the high accuracy measurement of iodine, potassium & iron
- All of these elements are associated with many biological functions, including coral pigmentation
- Enables accurate dosing of three of the Coral Colors Supplements range, which are part of the compete Red Sea Reef Care Program
- Red Sea P-Po4 Phosphate Pro Test Refill
- Is an advanced colorimetric test with comparator
- Measuring the level of phosphate in reef aquarium to an exceptionally high accuracy of 0.02ppm PO4
- This test kit, when used in conjunction with the nitrate pro test kit, enables accurate dosing of NO3:PO4-X (biological nitrate and phosphate reducer)
- This kit includes a durable, chemical resistant plastic case, analytical grade glass vials
RED SEA K Potassium Pro Test Kit
Unique advanced titration test, measuring the level of Potassium in your UNLS aquarium, with high accuracy of 3 ppm.
Red Sea’s Potassium Pro Reef Test Kit is a unique advanced titration test, measuring the level of potassium in your reef aquarium to a high accuracy of 3 ppm.
The Potassium Pro Reef test kit enables accurate dosing of Red Sea’s POTASSIUM + TRACE COLORS B Supplement which is part of the complete Red Sea Reef Care Program.