No products in the cart.
- Highest organic removal capacity
- Possesses enhanced capacity owing to its vast surface area; both spherical and macroreticular
- Helps control ammonia/nitrite/nitrate
- Color changes as it exhausts; easily regenerated
- Seachem Matrix Filtration Media is used for High capacity biofiltration
- Controls ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate
- Highly porous – enormous surface area (>~700 m2/L)
- Supports aerobic and anaerobic bacteria species
- High quality granulated active carbon. Eliminates undesirable chemical compounds in marine and freshwater aquariums
- Carbon should be placed in flow filters in 100 ml for 100 l (27 US gal.) of water in marine aquarium or 200 l (54 US gal.)in freshwater aquarium.
- Recommended flow is maximum 500l/h through the media.
- The insert should be replaced every 4 weeks.
- Life Bio Fil is a natural biological filtration media
- Due to carefully selected bacterial strains it initiates and supports the nitrification process which accelerates maturity
- Life Bio Fil is perfect filtration media for newly established tanks. Life Bio Fil will also increase efficiency of filtration in older, already functioning tanks
- Due to content of bacteria it starts nitrification process almost immediately – there’s no need to wait for the settlement of the medium
- Life Bio Fil should be placed in the sump in a good water flow. 1000 ml medium should be used in an aquarium with a capacity of 400 l
- Specially selected blend of zeolites particularly recommended in tanks with plentiful livestock and or ULNS tanks.
- Due to carefully designed composition, Zeo Mix is a comprehensive, multifunctional filtration media.
- Zeo Mix perfectly absorbs ammonia and ammonium ions in the initial phase thus inhibiting the increase of nitrate concentrations.
- In addition, it bonds phenols and heavy metals. Zeo Mix is especially recommended to demanding marine tanks.