- Suitable for saltwater or freshwater aquariums
- Applicable on dry or wet surfaces, or under water!
- Ideal for adhering decorations, plants, coral, and more
- Completely safe for any of your aquarium inhabitants
- This package contains 2 individual 4 gram tubes
- Hand-made synthetic rock
- DIY Marine Aquascape – The rock can be cut and broken, as well as freely combined using AF Stone Fix
- Use as a filtration medium for the colonization of aerobic as well as anaerobic bacteria
- The set includes shelves, lumps and branches
- Free of impurities and toxins, its use is completely safe and allows you to increase the filter surface
- Quickly bonding, cement-based glue designed for connecting large elements of live or ceramic rock.
- It does not contain toxic compounds, which makes it perfectly safe for fish and invertebrates.
- How to use: mix small amount of glue with water until consistency gets homogeneous.
- Immediately start sticking the elements. Stone Fix is recommended to be used outside the tank.
- In case of necessity of using underwater, all circulatory and shunt pumps should be switched off.
- High-quality biologically neutral rocks created for easy corals’ fragging
- Provide quick settlement of beneficial bacteria and other microorganisms
- Helps to stabilize key marine aquarium parameters such as pH and KH
- These can be easily cut and combined, and placed anywhere on rock or sand
- AF Bio Sand is a natural white sand derived from the highest quality deposits
- It is free of any contaminants and its calcium carbonate content helps to stabilize water chemistry
- Significantly accelerates the maturation process of an aquarium, and allows faster livestock addition in a newly set up tank
- The extremely easy usage allows instant preparation of sand for use in the aquarium
- Will also work perfectly in mature tanks as a substrate supplement
- Small-sized rocks created for coral frags
- Rocks are biologically neutral, moreover their porous structure ensures natural rock lookalike
- An excellent filtration medium
- Helps to stabilize crucial marine aquarium parametes such as pH and KH
- High quality and biology neutral rocks
- Designed to easy fragging
- Artificial rocks resemble natural live rock and unlike ceramic rocks
- They are a perfect filtration medium and a perfect habitat for a number of beneficial microorganisms.