No products in the cart.
₹5,955.00 (incl. GST)
- Fully synthetic marine salt created for cultured corals.
- Its formula is designed to create the best conditions for marine animals.
- The micronutrients and macronutrients contained in the formula fulfil the demand of corals for proper growth and pigmentation.
- After dissolving the salt, freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately. When setting up new aquariums it is recommended that the first animals are placed no sooner than 10-14 days after filling the aquarium.
₹1,025.00 (incl. GST)
- An agent for maintaining constant calcium levels and pH adjustment in reef aquariums
- In sea water, the constant value of calcium is essential for the proper development of corals and coralline algae
- The recommended level of calcium in reef aquaria is 380-460 mg/l (ppm)
- Dosage: Dissolve 50 g of Calcium in 1000 ml RODI water
- Dosage should be determined by water test results and corals daily consumption
₹4,915.00 (incl. GST)
- Synthetic marine salt for aquariums with fish and less delicate corals and invertebrates.
- When setting up new aquariums it is recommended that the first animals are placed no sooner than 10-14 days after filling the aquarium.
- After dissolving the salt, freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately.
₹1,320.00 (incl. GST)
- High quality granulated active carbon. Eliminates undesirable chemical compounds in marine and freshwater aquariums
- Carbon should be placed in flow filters in 100 ml for 100 l (27 US gal.) of water in marine aquarium or 200 l (54 US gal.)in freshwater aquarium.
- Recommended flow is maximum 500l/h through the media.
- The insert should be replaced every 4 weeks.
₹1,025.00 (incl. GST)
- An agent for maintaining constant carbonate hardness level in reef aquariums
- Accurate level of carbonate hardness is essential for stabilising pH levels
- Sudden drop of carbonates concentration in the tank may entirely stop the nitrification process
- Recommended level of KH in reef aquaria is 6,5-8,0 dKH
- Dosage: dissolve 80 g of KH Buffer in 1000 ml RODI water. Dosage should be determined by the water tests results and daily corals’ consumption
₹855.00 (incl. GST)
- An agent for raising magnesium levels in reef aquariums. Magnesium is essential for the proper development of corals
- Lowered magnesium level may cause inability to maintain proper calcium level and too low pH
- The recommended level of magnesium in reef aquaria is 1180-1460mg/l (ppm).
- Dosage: dissolve 10 g in 1000 ml RODI water. Dosage should be determined by your water test results and corals daily consumption
- Before applying Magnesium solution into the water, it is recommended to run a water test to check current water parameters
₹785.00 (incl. GST)
- Perfect for coral breeding
- Create the best conditions for marine animals
- Micro & Macro elements contained in it fully meet the corals’ demand
- Proper growth and coloring
- It should be dissolved in prepared, demineralized water. The water temperature should be around 24 ° C (75 ° F)
₹13,885.00 (incl. GST)
- Aquaforest AF Rock Synthetic Ceramic is hand-made synthetic rock
- Compounds of similar composition to natural live rock
- Very light and easy to work with, rock can be cut, broke and easily joined using AF Stone Fix Easily
- The rock can be used as a filtration medium for aerobic and anaerobic bacteria
- Rock is free from harmful chemical compounds and toxins, it’s completely safe to use and increases the biological filtration volume & perfect for coralline algae
₹2,445.00 (incl. GST)
- Fully synthetic marine salt created for aquacultured corals
- Designed to create the best conditions for marine animals
- After dissolving the salt, your freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately
- The salt mix is enriched with amino acids and Vitamin C
- The micro-nutrients and macro-nutrients in Aquaforest Reef Salt fulfill corals’ demand for proper growth and pigmentation
₹5,150.00 (incl. GST)₹5,150.00 (incl. GST) Add to cart
- Chemical composition of Component 1+2+3+ is based on the method developed by H. Balling
- The formula has been fine tuned in our lab and enriched with trace elements that are fundamental for maintaining marine aquarium organisms in good form
- As a result we have composed 3 fluids that are intended for dosing in equal amounts on regular basis
- Component 1+2+3+ is designed to fulfil coral demands not only in terms of Magnesium and Calcium, but also in terms of other elements which require careful and systematic dosing, but are notoriously difficult to assess
- Dosage: needs to be adjusted according to the consumption of macro-nutrients, and based on critical water parameters like Calcium, Magnesium and KH
₹2,145.00 (incl. GST)
- A unique composition of specially selected probiotic bacterial strains designed to accelerate the decomposition of organic matter
- Decomposes toxic substances for fish and by releasing macro and micronutrients increases their availability
- Pro Bio S is especially recommended for large, demanding and heavily stocked tanks
- Bacteria present in Pro Bio S initiate the process of reducing harmful nitrates and phosphates, which are latter removed from the water by a protein skimmer
- Pro Bio S creates a natural biological filter, hindering the development of pathogenic microflora