No products in the cart.
- AF Bio Sand is a natural white sand derived from the highest quality deposits
- It is free of any contaminants and its calcium carbonate content helps to stabilize water chemistry
- Significantly accelerates the maturation process of an aquarium, and allows faster livestock addition in a newly set up tank
- The extremely easy usage allows instant preparation of sand for use in the aquarium
- Will also work perfectly in mature tanks as a substrate supplement
- Highly concentrated basic fertilizer with a complete set of macro elements necessary for intensive plant growth
- AF Macro is a precisely selected composition containing nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (NPK) enriched with magnesium
- Regular use of AF Macro ensures fast and healthy growth of plants and guarantees their intense and natural coloration
- The perfect ratio of macro nutrients provides all the necessary substances that plants use in their natural environment
- Macro elements take part in cell structures, proteins and enzymes development, and they’re also a part of nucleic acids
- An agent for maintaining constant carbonate hardness level in reef aquariums
- Accurate level of carbonate hardness is essential for stabilising pH levels
- Sudden drop of carbonates concentration in the tank may entirely stop the nitrification process
- Recommended level of KH in reef aquaria is 6,5-8,0 dKH
- Dosage: dissolve 80 g of KH Buffer in 1000 ml RODI water. Dosage should be determined by the water tests results and daily corals’ consumption
- NitraPhos Minus is a unique formula that aims to biologically remove nitrate, nitrite and phosphate from the aquarium
- It activates the metabolism in various types of bacteria, which are responsible for the management and removal of excess nutrients
- Thanks to the special composition of multiple forms of organic carbon, amino acids and vitamins, all biochemical changes occur without any issues and bacteria easily absorb compounds to convert them into biomass
- That biomass becomes a valuable food for corals while the excess and residues of it are removed from water by filter or skimmer
- NitraPhos Minus improves the overall condition of corals, provides better colouration and promotes their growth
- Fully synthetic marine salt created for cultured corals.
- Its formula is designed to create the best conditions for marine animals.
- The micronutrients and macronutrients contained in the formula fulfil the demand of corals for proper growth and pigmentation.
- After dissolving the salt, freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately. When setting up new aquariums it is recommended that the first animals are placed no sooner than 10-14 days after filling the aquarium.
- Synthetic marine salt for aquariums with fish and less delicate corals and invertebrates.
- When setting up new aquariums it is recommended that the first animals are placed no sooner than 10-14 days after filling the aquarium.
- After dissolving the salt, freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately.
- Fully synthetic marine salt created for aquacultured corals
- Designed to create the best conditions for marine animals
- After dissolving the salt, your freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately
- The salt mix is enriched with amino acids and Vitamin C
- The micro-nutrients and macro-nutrients in Aquaforest Reef Salt fulfill corals’ demand for proper growth and pigmentation
- An agent for maintaining constant levels of minerals in reef aquariums
- Using Reef Mineral Salt is one of the most important elements during supplementation of calcium chloride and sodium bicarbonate (i.e. Balling Method)
- Lack of Reef Mineral Salt supplementation leads to dangerous minerals deficiency
- Long-term shortages of micro and macronutrients result with excessive slowdown of growth and invalid, pale colouration of corals
- Dosage: dissolve 25 g in 1000 ml RODI water. In order to maintain ionic balance, it is recommended to apply also: Calcium, KH Buffer and Magnesium, which doses should be established based on water tests and daily corals’ consumption. Solution of Reef Mineral Salt should be dosed with the same liquid-amounts as solutions of Calcium and KH Buffer
- Highly concentrated basic fertilizer with a complete set of micro nutrients necessary for the optimal development of aquarium plants
- Uniquely created formula was designed to provide plants with essential elements such as: copper, manganese, iron, molybdenum, zinc, boron
- Regular dosage of the AF Micro allows providing the right amount of bioelements necessary for the proper, healthy and flourishing growth of aquatic plants
- The unique formula ensures a significant acceleration of plant growth, but also their intense colors and healthy look.
- Micro nutrients are involved in the formation of chlorophyll, biosynthesis of proteins and in many biochemical transformations
- High quality granulated active carbon. Eliminates undesirable chemical compounds in marine and freshwater aquariums
- Carbon should be placed in flow filters in 100 ml for 100 l (27 US gal.) of water in marine aquarium or 200 l (54 US gal.)in freshwater aquarium.
- Recommended flow is maximum 500l/h through the media.
- The insert should be replaced every 4 weeks.
- Synthetic marine salt for aquariums with fish and less delicate corals and invertebrates
- After dissolving the salt, freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately
- Setting up new aquariums it is recommended that the first animals are placed no sooner than 10-14 days after filling the aquarium
- Life Bio Media is a natural, designed for freshwater aquariums
- Biological filtration medium already settled with bacteria
- It’s perfect for freshly established tanks as a biological filtration medium
- It’ll boost filtration efficiency in already functioning tanks