₹2,105.00 (incl. GST)
- AF Bio Sand is a natural white sand derived from the highest quality deposits
- It is free of any contaminants and its calcium carbonate content helps to stabilize water chemistry
- Significantly accelerates the maturation process of an aquarium, and allows faster livestock addition in a newly set up tank
- The extremely easy usage allows instant preparation of sand for use in the aquarium
- Will also work perfectly in mature tanks as a substrate supplement
₹3,860.00 (incl. GST)
- Synthetic marine salt for aquariums with fish and less delicate corals and invertebrates.
- When setting up new aquariums it is recommended that the first animals are placed no sooner than 10-14 days after filling the aquarium.
- After dissolving the salt, freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately.
₹840.00 (incl. GST)
- An agent for maintaining constant calcium levels and pH adjustment in reef aquariums
- In sea water, the constant value of calcium is essential for the proper development of corals and coralline algae
- The recommended level of calcium in reef aquaria is 380-460 mg/l (ppm)
- Dosage: Dissolve 50 g of Calcium in 1000 ml RODI water
- Dosage should be determined by water test results and corals daily consumption
₹4,885.00 (incl. GST)
- Fully synthetic marine salt created for cultured corals.
- Its formula is designed to create the best conditions for marine animals.
- The micronutrients and macronutrients contained in the formula fulfil the demand of corals for proper growth and pigmentation.
- After dissolving the salt, freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately. When setting up new aquariums it is recommended that the first animals are placed no sooner than 10-14 days after filling the aquarium.
₹855.00 (incl. GST)
- An agent for maintaining constant carbonate hardness level in reef aquariums
- Accurate level of carbonate hardness is essential for stabilising pH levels
- Sudden drop of carbonates concentration in the tank may entirely stop the nitrification process
- Recommended level of KH in reef aquaria is 6,5-8,0 dKH
- Dosage: dissolve 80 g of KH Buffer in 1000 ml RODI water. Dosage should be determined by the water tests results and daily corals’ consumption
₹1,150.00 (incl. GST)
- High quality granulated active carbon. Eliminates undesirable chemical compounds in marine and freshwater aquariums
- Carbon should be placed in flow filters in 100 ml for 100 l (27 US gal.) of water in marine aquarium or 200 l (54 US gal.)in freshwater aquarium.
- Recommended flow is maximum 500l/h through the media.
- The insert should be replaced every 4 weeks.
₹1,305.00 (incl. GST)
- Quickly bonding, cement-based glue designed for connecting large elements of live or ceramic rock.
- It does not contain toxic compounds, which makes it perfectly safe for fish and invertebrates.
- How to use: mix small amount of glue with water until consistency gets homogeneous.
- Immediately start sticking the elements. Stone Fix is recommended to be used outside the tank.
- In case of necessity of using underwater, all circulatory and shunt pumps should be switched off.
₹680.00 (incl. GST)
- An agent for raising magnesium levels in reef aquariums. Magnesium is essential for the proper development of corals
- Lowered magnesium level may cause inability to maintain proper calcium level and too low pH
- The recommended level of magnesium in reef aquaria is 1180-1460mg/l (ppm).
- Dosage: dissolve 10 g in 1000 ml RODI water. Dosage should be determined by your water test results and corals daily consumption
- Before applying Magnesium solution into the water, it is recommended to run a water test to check current water parameters
₹660.00 (incl. GST)
- Perfect for coral breeding
- Create the best conditions for marine animals
- Micro & Macro elements contained in it fully meet the corals’ demand
- Proper growth and coloring
- It should be dissolved in prepared, demineralized water. The water temperature should be around 24 ° C (75 ° F)
₹680.00 (incl. GST)
- A unique composition of specially selected probiotic bacterial strains designed to accelerate the decomposition of organic matter
- Decomposes toxic substances for fish and by releasing macro and micronutrients increases their availability
- Pro Bio S is especially recommended for large, demanding and heavily stocked tanks
- Bacteria present in Pro Bio S initiate the process of reducing harmful nitrates and phosphates, which are latter removed from the water by a protein skimmer
- Pro Bio S creates a natural biological filter, hindering the development of pathogenic microflora
₹1,000.00 (incl. GST)
- An agent for maintaining constant levels of minerals in reef aquariums
- Using Reef Mineral Salt is one of the most important elements during supplementation of calcium chloride and sodium bicarbonate (i.e. Balling Method)
- Lack of Reef Mineral Salt supplementation leads to dangerous minerals deficiency
- Long-term shortages of micro and macronutrients result with excessive slowdown of growth and invalid, pale colouration of corals
- Dosage: dissolve 25 g in 1000 ml RODI water. In order to maintain ionic balance, it is recommended to apply also: Calcium, KH Buffer and Magnesium, which doses should be established based on water tests and daily corals’ consumption. Solution of Reef Mineral Salt should be dosed with the same liquid-amounts as solutions of Calcium and KH Buffer
₹5,920.00 (incl. GST)
- Fully synthetic marine salt created for cultured corals
- Its formula is made to create the best conditions for marine animals
- The micronutrients and macronutrients contained in the formula fully fulfil the demand of corals for proper growth and pigmentation