No products in the cart.
₹2,205.00 (incl. GST)
- AF Bio Sand is a natural white sand derived from the highest quality deposits
- It is free of any contaminants and its calcium carbonate content helps to stabilize water chemistry
- Significantly accelerates the maturation process of an aquarium, and allows faster livestock addition in a newly set up tank
- The extremely easy usage allows instant preparation of sand for use in the aquarium
- Will also work perfectly in mature tanks as a substrate supplement
₹1,025.00 (incl. GST)
- An agent for maintaining constant calcium levels and pH adjustment in reef aquariums
- In sea water, the constant value of calcium is essential for the proper development of corals and coralline algae
- The recommended level of calcium in reef aquaria is 380-460 mg/l (ppm)
- Dosage: Dissolve 50 g of Calcium in 1000 ml RODI water
- Dosage should be determined by water test results and corals daily consumption
₹5,955.00 (incl. GST)
- Fully synthetic marine salt created for cultured corals.
- Its formula is designed to create the best conditions for marine animals.
- The micronutrients and macronutrients contained in the formula fulfil the demand of corals for proper growth and pigmentation.
- After dissolving the salt, freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately. When setting up new aquariums it is recommended that the first animals are placed no sooner than 10-14 days after filling the aquarium.
₹4,915.00 (incl. GST)
- Synthetic marine salt for aquariums with fish and less delicate corals and invertebrates.
- When setting up new aquariums it is recommended that the first animals are placed no sooner than 10-14 days after filling the aquarium.
- After dissolving the salt, freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately.
₹1,025.00 (incl. GST)
- An agent for maintaining constant carbonate hardness level in reef aquariums
- Accurate level of carbonate hardness is essential for stabilising pH levels
- Sudden drop of carbonates concentration in the tank may entirely stop the nitrification process
- Recommended level of KH in reef aquaria is 6,5-8,0 dKH
- Dosage: dissolve 80 g of KH Buffer in 1000 ml RODI water. Dosage should be determined by the water tests results and daily corals’ consumption
₹855.00 (incl. GST)
- An agent for raising magnesium levels in reef aquariums. Magnesium is essential for the proper development of corals
- Lowered magnesium level may cause inability to maintain proper calcium level and too low pH
- The recommended level of magnesium in reef aquaria is 1180-1460mg/l (ppm).
- Dosage: dissolve 10 g in 1000 ml RODI water. Dosage should be determined by your water test results and corals daily consumption
- Before applying Magnesium solution into the water, it is recommended to run a water test to check current water parameters
₹1,320.00 (incl. GST)
- High quality granulated active carbon. Eliminates undesirable chemical compounds in marine and freshwater aquariums
- Carbon should be placed in flow filters in 100 ml for 100 l (27 US gal.) of water in marine aquarium or 200 l (54 US gal.)in freshwater aquarium.
- Recommended flow is maximum 500l/h through the media.
- The insert should be replaced every 4 weeks.
₹785.00 (incl. GST)
- Perfect for coral breeding
- Create the best conditions for marine animals
- Micro & Macro elements contained in it fully meet the corals’ demand
- Proper growth and coloring
- It should be dissolved in prepared, demineralized water. The water temperature should be around 24 ° C (75 ° F)
₹1,340.00 (incl. GST)
- Quickly bonding, cement-based glue designed for connecting large elements of live or ceramic rock.
- It does not contain toxic compounds, which makes it perfectly safe for fish and invertebrates.
- How to use: mix small amount of glue with water until consistency gets homogeneous.
- Immediately start sticking the elements. Stone Fix is recommended to be used outside the tank.
- In case of necessity of using underwater, all circulatory and shunt pumps should be switched off.
₹5,150.00 (incl. GST)₹5,150.00 (incl. GST) Add to cart
- Chemical composition of Component 1+2+3+ is based on the method developed by H. Balling
- The formula has been fine tuned in our lab and enriched with trace elements that are fundamental for maintaining marine aquarium organisms in good form
- As a result we have composed 3 fluids that are intended for dosing in equal amounts on regular basis
- Component 1+2+3+ is designed to fulfil coral demands not only in terms of Magnesium and Calcium, but also in terms of other elements which require careful and systematic dosing, but are notoriously difficult to assess
- Dosage: needs to be adjusted according to the consumption of macro-nutrients, and based on critical water parameters like Calcium, Magnesium and KH
₹1,135.00 (incl. GST)
- An agent for maintaining constant levels of minerals in reef aquariums
- Using Reef Mineral Salt is one of the most important elements during supplementation of calcium chloride and sodium bicarbonate (i.e. Balling Method)
- Lack of Reef Mineral Salt supplementation leads to dangerous minerals deficiency
- Long-term shortages of micro and macronutrients result with excessive slowdown of growth and invalid, pale colouration of corals
- Dosage: dissolve 25 g in 1000 ml RODI water. In order to maintain ionic balance, it is recommended to apply also: Calcium, KH Buffer and Magnesium, which doses should be established based on water tests and daily corals’ consumption. Solution of Reef Mineral Salt should be dosed with the same liquid-amounts as solutions of Calcium and KH Buffer
₹785.00 (incl. GST)
- A unique composition of specially selected probiotic bacterial strains designed to accelerate the decomposition of organic matter
- Decomposes toxic substances for fish and by releasing macro and micronutrients increases their availability
- Pro Bio S is especially recommended for large, demanding and heavily stocked tanks
- Bacteria present in Pro Bio S initiate the process of reducing harmful nitrates and phosphates, which are latter removed from the water by a protein skimmer
- Pro Bio S creates a natural biological filter, hindering the development of pathogenic microflora