No products in the cart.
Marine / Saltwater
Buy Marine / Saltwater Accessories, Aquarium Salt, LED, Aquascaping / Decoration rock / stone, Fish & Coral Food, Medication, Skimmers, Test Kits, Reactor, Water Conditioner & many more.
Hikari Marine S 50g – 25210
₹402.00 (incl. GST)
- Marine-S Is Formulated To Establish Proper Metabolism While Maintaining Good Digestive System Health
Hikari Marine S 50g – 25210₹402.00 (incl. GST) Add to cart
Aquaforest AF Bio Sand 7.5kg
₹2,205.00 (incl. GST)
- AF Bio Sand is a natural white sand derived from the highest quality deposits
- It is free of any contaminants and its calcium carbonate content helps to stabilize water chemistry
- Significantly accelerates the maturation process of an aquarium, and allows faster livestock addition in a newly set up tank
- The extremely easy usage allows instant preparation of sand for use in the aquarium
- Will also work perfectly in mature tanks as a substrate supplement
Aquaforest AF Bio Sand 7.5kg₹2,205.00 (incl. GST) Add to cart
AF Aquaforest Calcium 850g
₹1,025.00 (incl. GST)
- An agent for maintaining constant calcium levels and pH adjustment in reef aquariums
- In sea water, the constant value of calcium is essential for the proper development of corals and coralline algae
- The recommended level of calcium in reef aquaria is 380-460 mg/l (ppm)
- Dosage: Dissolve 50 g of Calcium in 1000 ml RODI water
- Dosage should be determined by water test results and corals daily consumption
AF Aquaforest Calcium 850g₹1,025.00 (incl. GST) Add to cart
Aquatic Remedies Stress Heal 200ml
₹320.00 (incl. GST)
- WOUND HEAL:
Aloe Vera is the active ingredient acts as a natural wound healer and greater immune stimulant, reduces fish stress. Contains natural antibacterial compound.
Stress Heal acts as life savor by protecting the fish from ammonia build up, and infectious diseases. Suitable to use during Transport, acclimatization, and water exchange.
Contains active De-chlorinator and heavy metal binder. Quickly removes chlorine in tap water and binds toxic compounds. Reduces ammonia toxicity in water.
- SLIME COAT:
The synthetic slime coat compounds bind with the skin of the fish and make the protective layer as natural slime coat and rapidly reduce the stress and mortality.
10 ml / 100 liter —> during transport: 1 ml / 5 liter.
Aquatic Remedies Stress Heal 200ml₹320.00 (incl. GST) Add to cart
- WOUND HEAL:
Aquatic Remedies Micro Life S2 200ml
₹290.00 (incl. GST)
- Perfect for Freshwater
- Perfect for Saltwater
- Liquid Bacterial Suspension for Quick Aquarium Maturation, Ammonia & Nitrite removal.
- Biologically degrades uneaten food, fish waste & all other nitrogen compounds
- Dosage :- 10ml / 100L
Aquatic Remedies Micro Life S2 200ml₹290.00 (incl. GST) Add to cart
AF Aquaforest Reef Salt 22Kg
₹5,955.00 (incl. GST)
- Fully synthetic marine salt created for cultured corals.
- Its formula is designed to create the best conditions for marine animals.
- The micronutrients and macronutrients contained in the formula fulfil the demand of corals for proper growth and pigmentation.
- After dissolving the salt, freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately. When setting up new aquariums it is recommended that the first animals are placed no sooner than 10-14 days after filling the aquarium.
AF Aquaforest Reef Salt 22Kg₹5,955.00 (incl. GST) Add to cart
AF Aquaforest Sea Salt 22kg
₹4,915.00 (incl. GST)
- Synthetic marine salt for aquariums with fish and less delicate corals and invertebrates.
- When setting up new aquariums it is recommended that the first animals are placed no sooner than 10-14 days after filling the aquarium.
- After dissolving the salt, freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately.
AF Aquaforest Sea Salt 22kg₹4,915.00 (incl. GST) Add to cart
AF Aquaforest Kh Buffer 1200g
₹1,025.00 (incl. GST)
- An agent for maintaining constant carbonate hardness level in reef aquariums
- Accurate level of carbonate hardness is essential for stabilising pH levels
- Sudden drop of carbonates concentration in the tank may entirely stop the nitrification process
- Recommended level of KH in reef aquaria is 6,5-8,0 dKH
- Dosage: dissolve 80 g of KH Buffer in 1000 ml RODI water. Dosage should be determined by the water tests results and daily corals’ consumption
AF Aquaforest Kh Buffer 1200g₹1,025.00 (incl. GST) Add to cart
AF Aquaforest Magnesium 750g
₹855.00 (incl. GST)
- An agent for raising magnesium levels in reef aquariums. Magnesium is essential for the proper development of corals
- Lowered magnesium level may cause inability to maintain proper calcium level and too low pH
- The recommended level of magnesium in reef aquaria is 1180-1460mg/l (ppm).
- Dosage: dissolve 10 g in 1000 ml RODI water. Dosage should be determined by your water test results and corals daily consumption
- Before applying Magnesium solution into the water, it is recommended to run a water test to check current water parameters
AF Aquaforest Magnesium 750g₹855.00 (incl. GST) Add to cart
AF Aquaforest Carbon 1000ml
₹1,320.00 (incl. GST)
- High quality granulated active carbon. Eliminates undesirable chemical compounds in marine and freshwater aquariums
- Carbon should be placed in flow filters in 100 ml for 100 l (27 US gal.) of water in marine aquarium or 200 l (54 US gal.)in freshwater aquarium.
- Recommended flow is maximum 500l/h through the media.
- The insert should be replaced every 4 weeks.
AF Aquaforest Carbon 1000ml₹1,320.00 (incl. GST) Add to cart
AF Aquaforest Stone Fix 1500g
₹1,340.00 (incl. GST)
- Quickly bonding, cement-based glue designed for connecting large elements of live or ceramic rock.
- It does not contain toxic compounds, which makes it perfectly safe for fish and invertebrates.
- How to use: mix small amount of glue with water until consistency gets homogeneous.
- Immediately start sticking the elements. Stone Fix is recommended to be used outside the tank.
- In case of necessity of using underwater, all circulatory and shunt pumps should be switched off.
AF Aquaforest Stone Fix 1500g₹1,340.00 (incl. GST) Add to cart
Aquaforest Reef Salt 2kg
₹785.00 (incl. GST)
- Perfect for coral breeding
- Create the best conditions for marine animals
- Micro & Macro elements contained in it fully meet the corals’ demand
- Proper growth and coloring
- It should be dissolved in prepared, demineralized water. The water temperature should be around 24 ° C (75 ° F)
Aquaforest Reef Salt 2kg₹785.00 (incl. GST) Add to cart